[ Belorussian Construction Week ]Windows, doors, roofs, glass, ceramics, furniture, construction, turnkey construction
Windows. Doors. Roofs.Interior-2011
We invite you to participate in the "BELORUSSIAN CONSTRUCTION WEEK "
12-th international specialized exhibition
The exhibition will be held from the 19th till 22nd April, 2011 at the Exhibition Centre,
Pobediteley ave. 14, Minsk, Belarus
Organizer: " MinskExpo ", JSC
Support and assistance: Ministry of Architecture and Construction of the Republic of Belarus
Belorussian Union of Builders
Belorussian Union of Architects
Belorussian National Technical University
Themes of the exhibition:
« Windows. Doors. Roofs »
• Wooden, PVC, aluminum windows.
• Translucent constructions for walls, partitions, facades, roofs, visors, sheds, greenhouses, etc.
• Partitions. Prefabricated lightweight construction.
• Toning, plate, energy saving, bulletproof, heat-resistant, shatterproof glass. Triplex.
• Jalousie, shutters, decorative lattices, window sills.
• Doors from various materials: entrance, interior and balcony.
• Industrial purpose doors: rotating and automatic doors, armored, fire protective, soundproof.
• Gates: elevating, sectional, radio-controlled, double-leaf. Drives, barriers.
• Technologies, equipment and tools for manufacture and installation of windows and doors.
• Roofing, insulation and waterproofing materials. Technologies and equipment for their manufacture.
• The World of Glass.
"Building materials and products"
• Building blocks, brick facing.
• Laminate parquet, linoleum, floor heating.
• Polyurethane foam, silicone, liquid nails, pistols, ribbons.
• Lighting equipment.
• Finishing materials.
• Plastic panels, suspended ceilings.
• Profiles and fittings, wall panels.
• Foams and hermetics.
• Building mixes, dry mixes, glue, paints and varnishes.
• Insulation, plywood.
• Electrotool, electrician.
• Lumber: lining boards, timber.
"Tools. Fasteners "
"Heating and Ventilation
Exhibition program: conferences, seminars, business meetings, presentations of domestic and foreign firms.
We will be glad to greet you at the exhibition and to assist you in establishing new business contacts.
The Project Manager: Tatiana Bildug
tel.: (+375 17) 226-98-88, fax: (+375 17) 226-91-92